Cloud Computing has become the latest technology trend in today’s revolutionary IT world. Techfetch.com has organized a webinar on Interesting topic “AWS Cloud Computing for IT Professionals” on November 5, 2013. This webinar introduces cloud computing, specifically related to designing and building world-class infrastructure using AWS (Amazon Web Services) services
Date: November 05, 2013 (Tuesday)
Time: 03:00 PM – 04:00 PM EST
Presenter: Madhu Joshi (AWS Cloud Architect)
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/HvKI1f
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed in this webinar session
- What is cloud computing?
- Why should I learn about cloud computing?
- Who uses cloud?
- Cloud delivery models
- Cloud technology models and examples
- Infrastructure As a Service and examples
- Software As a Service and examples
- Platform As a Service and examples
- Five essential characteristics of cloud computing RDS deep dive and features
Don’t miss it! Register for free at http://bit.ly/HvKI1f