We recently discussed ways to engage your online presence to further benefit your professional brand. The advice seems simple, but few people seem to really engage an active online presence. Simple tools like twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIN, all can drastically increase your visibility.
Those steps require little effort. Swallow your pride and join the social media revolution.
To view the full article , click here
For earning a promotion, you have to work hard. At various points in our lives, in both professional and personal capacities, advancement requires us to grow personally. For some fortunate people, personal growth can be found in areas that we enjoy pursuing. However, if, for example, getting a promotion requires that you learn to be a successful project-manager and you find it difficult to delegate work to others, this will be hard for you professionally.
To get noticed, you will have to move outside your comfort zone and acquire new skills. There will be areas you aren’t at ease with. Here are some tips on how to deal with this:
To view more, click here
TechFetch has partnered with CertSchool, a recognized leader in PMP Exam Prep training to provide training services for PMP Certification Exam. TechFetch.com is one of the fast growing niche technology job portals in the US reaching over 2 million tech professionals. We are also providing IT training services to develop your knowledge. We cordially invite you to attend free introduction webinar on April 16, 2013. It will be nice chance to gain market insights and the latest trends in the industry.
Date: April 16, 2013 (Tuesday)
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Date: April 20, 21, 27, 28 2013
Time: 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM PST
- Leading PM practioner answers your questions and deliver the session
- Not we believe, you will believe that you will pass the cert after the course
- The do’s and don’ts are clearly articulated like never before
- Not a cost effective course with no guarantee, Designed on value for money
- Assurance on Standardized course delivery in par with excellence
- Over 2000 Practice Questions with Prep Study guide
- Downloadable mp3 Audio Files
- Handy Reference Chart.
- Essential Preparation needed to Pass PMP & CAPM is imparted.
- Complete Awareness of PMI Terminologies
- PMBOK references
Course Fee: $ 500
Special 10% discount for TechFetch users
Register here for SPECIAL 10% discount: http://bit.ly/ZiZ6Mf
For more details, contact us at http://bit.ly/ZMVBwq
Even if you are not sure about registering for the course, please do attend the free webinar.
Please feel free to share this nice opportunity with your friends and neighbors.
TechFetch is partnering with Whizlabs, a leading provider of Java certification study offerings to provide training courses for Java Certification exams. Whizlabs brings vast experience to this instructor-led online training program to make it a lively learning event; several practice questions included. We are happy to invite you for free introduction webinar class on April 13, 2013. It will be nice opportunity to gain the current market insights and the latest trends in the industry to keep abreast of your knowledge.
Date: April 13, 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 09:30 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/17qvpzg
Date: April 20, 21, 27, 28 2013
Time: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
- 99% Success Rate
- Course completion in 4 days
- Most economical & effective – compared to Classroom Training
- Weekend Classes – to fit your schedules
- Recorded Sessions and revision notes to refer back
- Continued access to the trainer, even after course duration, to clear doubts
- Exam Simulator with 7 Full length mock exams
- 100% Money Back on First Day if you do not like the training
Course Fee $ 424.95
Register here for SPECIAL 10% discount: http://bit.ly/YcuWdj
For more details, contact us at http://bit.ly/17qvpzg
Even if you don’t register for the course, please attend the Free Webinar to gain the current market insights and the latest trends.
Generally in IT industry, an interview is usually divided into three broad sections: telephonic interview, face to face technical interview, and personal interview.
A telephonic interview is often the first step. In this phase of the interview process, a preliminary match is made between job profile and candidate. Aspects such as job location, job expectations and responsibilities, hours of work, pay package, benefits, promotion, over time and career development are also discussed in phone interview.
To read more , click here